Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well what im trying to point out is that.

1. People can null vbulletin in 40 minutes - Maybe remake the system
    2. Nulling vbulletin has gone way up.

Comment

Originally posted by lim (x-7x) = ∞ View Post
      you get files without trojans
      you get support access
      you get vb.org access
      And you don't have to fear police knocking on your door.

Comment

Many users on the Internet use a cracked or nulled Software and thats never end.

Piracy never die, that is the hard reality.

It have Pro and Contras see here the Post from Mike, he used a nulled version, play with it, like it and bought a license.

Comment

1. People can null vbulletin in 40 minutes - Maybe remake the system
          That's called source encryption. It's a pain in the ass, and it's too late to switch to it. If vBulletin were not visible-source, it would be impossible to customize, and nobody would buy the new version.
          Adam

Admin of PentaxForums.com, premiere photography forum for Pentax users (Big-Board).

Comment

I dont know why it does take so long to shut a illegal site down, however I would imagine it would be red tape (As everything else is) and laws etc.
            Jut a random internet person.

A message to all illegal users!

Comment

I have previously run a nulled vB but that was just for a small site, I would never run something illegal on something i'm gonna put work into, That's why I purchased it.

Comment

Why on Earth would you or anyone think we are not interested in stopping piracy and protecting our Intellectual Property? That doesn't make any sense.

Something is ALWAYS done. Keep in mind that Jelsoft is not some all-powerful entity that can smite down illegal sites with a wave of it's mighty hand. The process requires cooperation from the web hosting companies and others as well.

Some sites may be hosted in places that don't respect copyright laws. Some may have purchased a licenseafter getting their warning. Some just pick up and move to another host after getting shut down. And some may just take a while to get shut down.

Thank you for your reports. Believe me, we DO follow-up within the limits of our power.
                Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X