Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SteveLV702
    replied
    Great!!!! another satisfied customer while your upgrading your license(s) wanna upgrade mine too ? hehe

Leave a comment:

• SRobbins1977
    replied
    GOT IT! Thank you all. Steve mentioning cookies prompted me to use the IE cleanup wizard and delete all stored web files. I relogged and its working. Thanks again!

Leave a comment:

• SteveLV702
    replied
    just go to www.vbulletin.com then top right corner click on "Customer Login" a popup will then ask you for your login/password once you enter that the Customer Login will change to say "Welcome, YOUR NAME." then you can go down and click on the vbulletin 4 pre-order link then next page will show options to purchase a new license but below it will show options to upgrade your current licenses...

Leave a comment:

• SRobbins1977
    replied
    Do you have the upgrade web address? I may be able to get to it through there.

Is there a sales phone number?

Leave a comment:

• SteveLV702
    replied
    I know there is a bug with Safari where not saving cookie but see you are using IE do you have cookies disabled or anything? as below the box of your screen shot there should be your current licenses with the upgrade options....

See attached screenshot
    Attached Files
    Last edited by SteveLV702; Mon 21 Dec '09, 7:12am.

Leave a comment:

• SRobbins1977
    replied
    Originally posted by deuterium View Post
    You need to upgrade via the main site. Go to the purchase page, then login as customer. http://www.vbulletin.com/order/index.php
    Hi deuterium,
    I have logged in and I seem to be getting this for full price(see attached). As you can see the image it still gives me the log in message and is the full price and not upgrade price. If anyone has the answer please help!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by SRobbins1977; Mon 21 Dec '09, 6:45am. Reason: clarification

Leave a comment:

• Shamil.
    replied
    You need to upgrade via the main site. Go to the purchase page, then login as customer. http://www.vbulletin.com/order/index.php

Leave a comment:

• SRobbins1977
    started a topic Upgrade not available for vB4G

Upgrade not available for vB4G

I have vb3.8, when I go to purchase it says to log in with your customer account to upgrade. So I did and I still don’t see an upgrade button. Please help, I want to purchase your product.
    Thank you,
    ~Scott
    Last edited by SRobbins1977; Mon 21 Dec '09, 6:21am. Reason: question icon added