X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lucian007
    replied
    Originally posted by sportsfi View Post
    I ported vBookie which is an addon to work out of the box for 3.8.x and am currently working on trying to get it working for 4.0 - in addition to this vbcover is working on a sports mod.
    Sorry , I meant the addons aren't available for vBulletin 4.

vBookie is the most important mod that I would like to have and it's not available for version 4.

I searched over vbcover website , but no details about vbSports.Do you know something?

Thanks again!

Leave a comment:

• sportsfi
    replied
    I ported vBookie which is an addon to work out of the box for 3.8.x and am currently working on trying to get it working for 4.0 - in addition to this vbcover is working on a sports mod.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Originally posted by lucian007 View Post
    I've looked over the addons , but most of them do not have a version for 3.0 , their developers has abandonated the projects.Are there any good developers on the that can make/modify addons per my requests?

Thanks!
    Assume you're referring to 3.8 rather than 3.0?

Leave a comment:

• lucian007
    replied
    I've looked over the addons , but most of them do not have a version for 3.0 , their developers has abandonated the projects.Are there any good developers on the that can make/modify addons per my requests?

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    There are various modifications available over at www.vbulletin.org that would help to get what you need. Whether they would go 100% of the way, I can't say as I've not looked into many of them...

Leave a comment:

• beishe8
    replied
    With a lot of work it is possible.
    Would cost a lot.

Leave a comment:

• lucian007
    started a topic Sport Betting community

Sport Betting community

Hello!

I'm looking to start a sport betting community and I was impressed by the features of vbulletin.My questions are if the software has the addons/modules that I require to run a sport betting community :

1.Sport predictions

I want my members to be able to bet on any sport event based on a point/cash module , and I will validate the results from admin area.

2.Articles mod

I need to make a description over every bookmaker , so I need a kind of article system.

3.Ticket of the day

This is a tricky part , because I want to be able to post a daily ticket with picks chosen by me which will be available only for members that pay a monthly subscription.I want the system to calculate how much money I invested and what profit I made.

2.CMS / Portal View

The forum should have a right column where I can place different boxes : Latest posts , latest articles , Ticket of the day , banner Ads

4.Bank mod

I want the members to be able to deposit their points in the bank and receive a monthly interest rate.

5.Auction mod

At the end of the month or on a specific day , the auction page should be open and members to bid on different items ( free bets , money bonus on bookmakers , subscriptions) for one day.They payment should be debited from their points/cash status.

Thank you for your time reading and answering it!
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X