Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SteveLV702
    replied
    You said you haven't logged-in in forever and if I recall they reset everyones password like a few years ago because of security reasons (sorry if I mistaken maybe got confused with ModernBill)

Leave a comment:

• Kimmi
    replied
    ok thank you

Leave a comment:

• Loco.M
    replied
    Originally posted by Kimmi View Post
    I dont even remember the email i used if its my hosting email i got rid of my hosting sigh
    try emailing directly
    [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• Kimmi
    replied
    I dont even remember the email i used if its my hosting email i got rid of my hosting sigh

Leave a comment:

• Shamil.
    replied
    Have you tried to reset your password?

Leave a comment:

• Kimmi
    replied
    im getting this when i try to log in
    You have entered an invalid customer number/password combination. Please press refresh if you wish to try again.

Leave a comment:

• Loco.M
    replied
    you should still be able to login to the member section even if it's expired

Leave a comment:

• Kimmi
    started a topic Hello

Hello

My site has been down since July i really would like to put my site back up after the new year but i can not log into the members area i have an owned license but it hasnt been upgraded in forever now for me to upgrade will i have to pay full price again for the license and how would go about logging into the members area would i have to resign back up thank you
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X