Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• forced to upgrade to 4.0?

Hello,

I was looking to upgrade my license from 3.7 to 3.8 but there's no option to renew my members area. Only the option available is to upgrade to 4.0 which i don't want to do at this time.

Am i forced to upgrade to 4.0 is if i want to use 3.8 at this time?
    Arcade.gs Game Site!

If your leased license is ended you have to upgrade to a vb4 license. If you have an owned license you don't need to upgrade now.

Comment

You Pay For Vb4, but you can download prevoius versions of vbulleitn.

Comment

Is going to cost me $195.00 to upgrade to vb 3.8
        Arcade.gs Game Site!

Comment

Yes but its an owened license so you can use any version upto when they release 5 - thats not a bad thing otherwise you will pay more in the long run to go leased

Comment

Originally posted by xjuliox View Post
            Is going to cost me $195.00 to upgrade to vb 3.8
            I think this is what alot of people have a problem with. For the ones that don't see themselves ever or atleast anytime soon to vb4+, paying $200 just to upgrade to the latest vb3. While vb4 has alot of great features. People with heavily modded vb3 boards would have to lose out on alot of mods and featurs off there site until vb4 gets an updated mod if it ever does.
            zaiaku|umkz

Comment

This is why I suggested the staff keep vB3 separate just like they are going to vB4 and vB5. All users with a vB3 owned license SHOULD get access to ALL versions of vB3, and have to pay for vB4 and vB5 etc...

But, that want to force you to upgrade and pay... and that's why they are doing this... it's sad... and thats why I havent upgraded yet. Also, they haven't given me a "multiple license holder" any extra incentives or benefits to upgrade all my licenses.

Comment

I have a licensed of vbulletin 3.8 and i definitely not spending 200$ on the upgrade. When i've licensed vBulletin last year, i was told something else...i feel like i was scammed...

Right now, i'm looking for something else...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X