This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!!

I didn't see a tech help forum for upgrading to 4.0 beta. But I went through the upgrade and get the following errors when loading http://www.parent-2-parent.com/forum

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 3796

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in [path]/includes/class_bootstrap.php(1111) : eval()'d code on line 16

Fatal error: Call to a member function hide_errors() on a non-object in /home/parent/public_html/forum/includes/class_bootstrap.php(277) : eval()'d code on line 184

Try to revert your templates.
    http://www.parent-2-parent.com/forum/admincp/

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

done, but nothing changed

Comment

You errors are from modifications. Disable them all.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
        vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
        Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
        If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

I've got some very similar errors (http://beta.controlbooth.com) and I made sure to disable all of my mods before I ran the upgrade from 3.8.1 PL1 to 4.0 RC4

Code:
          Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in [path]/includes/class_bootstrap.php(1133) : eval()'d code on line 4

Fatal error: Call to a member function hide_errors() on a non-object in /home/controlb/beta/public_html/forums/includes/class_bootstrap.php(283) : eval()'d code on line 4
          any ideas?

Comment

Did you turn your mods back on after the upgrade?

Comment

I haven't been able to get into my forums since the upgrade. I can't even log into the admincp!

Comment

can you login to the actual site?

Comment

nope. this message is on any url I try.

Comment

That's weird... cause according to your footer, you're using vB 3.8.4

Comment

http://beta.controlbooth.com/forums/ ignore the last url, it's pulling that from my production site, not from the beta site.

I logged into my DB and my product table says every product is disabled except for vBulletin CMS and vbBlog.

Comment

Try disabling those two - any effect?

BTW: what are you running in terms of PHP & MySQL?

Comment

no change.

running php 5.2.11
                          mysql 5.0.81-community

Comment

Originally posted by dvsDave View Post
                            http://beta.controlbooth.com/forums/ ignore the last url, it's pulling that from my production site, not from the beta site.

I logged into my DB and my product table says every product is disabled except for vBulletin CMS and vbBlog.
                            Check your Plugin Manager page, not just the Manage Products page.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
                            vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
                            Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
                            If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Please post in the correct forum for support issues.
                              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X