Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If I buy vBulletin 4 Suite now can I download v3 Blogs now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I buy vBulletin 4 Suite now can I download v3 Blogs now?

I want to buy vBulletin 4 suite and use vBulletin 3 forums now with the blogs addon. Is that possible?

No, the suite only gets access to the suite files.

Comment

So, I can download vBulletin 3 now after buying suite but not the blogs. Can I buy the blogs or what do I do until vBulletin 4 comes out?

Comment

Originally posted by nwingate View Post
        So, I can download vBulletin 3 now after buying suite but not the blogs. Can I buy the blogs or what do I do until vBulletin 4 comes out?
        You may download 3.* series now, but that doesn't include blogs of project tools, you'll only get access to BLOGS and CMS when vbulletin 4.0 goes GOLD. Ofcourse if you have purcahsed vbulletin 4.0 suite edition you may download the BETA now (Includes the BLOG & CMS), which allows you to run on a live site. (This is not advised as the software is in BETA release, many bugs exist and isn't stable by a long shot).

Note: 3.* series no longer includes the BLOG or Project Tools Addon's, they are no longer available. Once you've purchased 4.0 suite you could try submitting a support ticket requesting access to the BLOG addon for 3.* as in some cases they will allow you access.
        Xbox Fan-site: www.XboxCommunity.net

Xbox 360 Achievements: www.x360achievements.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X