Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cellarius
    replied
    Answered a hundred times... click on "More Download Options". The explanation even reads: "(Use this to access earlier versions of vB and also Alpha/Beta versions if available)".

Leave a comment:

• vlastanovak
    replied
    Hmm, well it seems the vBulletin "Suite" package is nothing more than a copy of vB 3.8.4?

Leave a comment:

• Mike Anime
    replied
    Originally posted by vlastanovak View Post
    Ah OK, so if I just install the CMS package, it will do it all? What an idiot!

It's not a pre-sales question, no. Just didn't know where to post that's all.

you can post in the 4.0 beta section

Leave a comment:

• vlastanovak
    replied
    Ah OK, so if I just install the CMS package, it will do it all? What an idiot!

It's not a pre-sales question, no. Just didn't know where to post that's all.

Leave a comment:

• cellarius
    replied
    You do realize that the suite already contains the forums? No need to install both. If you install the suite, this will install cms, blogs, forums, and the installation process is the same as it always was. However, since you can download the betas, this hardly is a presales question, is it?

Leave a comment:

• vlastanovak
    started a topic Installing vB4 Beta?

Installing vB4 Beta?

Hello.

I've just downloaded both the vB4 forums beta and the CMS beta from the downloads section. Can't seem to work out how to install them both for testing purposes?

I would like to install them both fresh, unlinked to our current forums (3.8) so I can check out the features!

How exactly is the directory structured taking the CMS into account? Do you just install them all under the one directory (so /forums for example) or are you supposed to install the CMS at the root or something with the forums in a sub-directory?

Thanks in advance.

[EDIT] OK, I have installed the forums. Now I just need to install the CMS beta.

Cheers.
    Last edited by vlastanovak; Fri 20 Nov '09, 1:06am.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X