Publishing Suite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishing Suite

Hi. I am interested in purchasing the Publishing Suite while the price is discounted. Currently, I only intend to make use of the forums module. Is the Publishing Suite a package that has the CMS/forum/blog all built together in some way, or is it simply a package deal that offers licenses for all three products?

I believe its a package for all 3 products, i may be wrong though. It includes the CMS, Forum and blog (Unsure about project tools)
    Jut a random internet person.

A message to all illegal users!

Comment

Originally posted by hitmancode47 View Post
      I believe its a package for all 3 products, i may be wrong though. It includes the CMS, Forum and blog (Unsure about project tools)
      Alright, so it's not a system that has all three of these systems hardcoded together so that they may not be able to be used separately?

Comment

Originally posted by Snyder View Post
        Alright, so it's not a system that has all three of these systems hardcoded together so that they may not be able to be used separately?

you may be able to disable the part(s) you do not wish to use.

as to the licence question you get one licence if you get the forum only or the suite. the suite is bundled together.

i think you have to install it all but i see no reason you couldn't disable what you don't wish to use.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X