Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do I do? Almost $200 on the wrong thing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do I do? Almost $200 on the wrong thing!

First, to get what's so ****ed here, let me tell you the situation with the licenses. I originally had my first vBulletin license registered to a site called MTGDarkness.com. Then, I left MTGDarkness.com due to various staff issues and my friend who helped me run the site bought another license because I wanted to take my license with me. Trouble ensued, and for some stupid reason (missing data, probably?) He couldn't transfer his license in. So he gave me the license he has to work with for the new site; still registered under his name and his data.

Now, the 4.0 change comes around, and I say to him, "I'm going to send you money, you get the suite upgrade while it's still in the $160 range". Most of this worked without a hitch until... well, let's just say there was a little mixup about what cost 160 bucks, how much I sent him, and what "suite" means. Now he has two forum licenses, and no suite licenses. This mixup is pretty bad news.

Basically, I need someone from sales to step in and help us deal with this. I can get this guy to confirm however necessary, but the goal is to cancel the license he got and instead get an upgrade to the existing one he has (to suite). I really would love some help on this, because it's 160 bucks out of my pocket.

You should dispatch an email to the sales department, which would result in getting in contact with the correct people in a timely fashion.

[email protected]
    To be updated...

Comment

Hmm. Shoulda thought about that. Thanks.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X