Buy the CMS at?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy the CMS at?

One of my clients has the VB4 and wants the CMS for it. I can not figure out how or where to even buy it at.
    This sure seems confusing.

You have to buy the suite.

Comment

vBulletin 4 has only been out for 4 1/2 days. Are you sure your client has vB4 and not vB3?

When you buy vB4, you choose Suite (Forum+CMS), or just Forum.

Comment

Originally posted by feldon23 View Post
        vBulletin 4 has only been out for 4 1/2 days. Are you sure your client has vB4 and not vB3?

When you buy vB4, you choose Suite (Forum+CMS), or just Forum.
        Yes he has VB4. He just paid $190.00 to change ownership and re-register ownership I think it is. Seems crazy he just spent that kind of money and does not get the whole package. So now he has to pay the 200 and something for the Suite?

Comment

Only the suite covers the cms. If he does only have a vbulletin 4 forum licence, he has to update this licence to the vbulletin 4 cms licence. The cms is worth it, no question! Your site does not only apper as a forum, with the cms it looks professional out of the box.

Comment

Originally posted by ThorstenA View Post
            Only the suite covers the cms. If he does only have a vbulletin 4 forum licence, he has to update this licence to the vbulletin 4 cms licence. The cms is worth it, no question! Your site does not only apper as a forum, with the cms it looks professional out of the box.
            Can someone add the link to do the vbulletin 4 cms licence update please.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X