Presale.. how many days left ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Presale.. how many days left ?

Just wondering how many days left on the pre-order ?

I am just waiting for some funds to clear and don't wish to pay and extra $50 a day later lol... any official date on the preorder ending ?

Thanks

Originally posted by darren1981 View Post
    Just wondering how many days left on the pre-order ?

I am just waiting for some funds to clear and don't wish to pay and extra $50 a day later lol... any official date on the preorder ending ?

Thanks
    Per http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...-and-Beta-News

You have about a little over three hours left.
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Anyone want to shout me a VBulletin license for a day ? i will do some design work or link building or article writing in return ? i'll even beg for it

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BUGGA..it's been one of those weeks

Thanks for clearing that up

Comment

Talk with the vBulletin Sales Team and see if they'd be willing to grant you a 24hour extension period to purchase. Alternatively, pay via wire transfer.
        ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
        Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

i can see the funds in my account they just have not cleared yet... never mind i guess it is only $50- extra Thanks for your help, but i will leave your sales team alone as i am sure they have enough on their plate at the moment. Cheers

Comment

Problems

I just tried to pay the $160 before the sale ends and the card processing site is having issues..... I tried 3 times with 3 different cards and the same issue occurred. Any ideas on what I can do?

Comment

Nevermind, went through my paypal account and used the same card...

Comment

1 min ... 11:59

lol... Now refreshing homepage

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X