Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confused

Hi All,

I was under the impression that i would get VB4 for free as my leased license doesnt end until September 2010 however when i goto the preorder it says free but when i go to the order page you charge me £104 how is this if i am entitled to it free of charge as per my license?

You don't need to purchase anything to download the vBulletin 4.0 software under your current license. However when your lease expires, you will need to purchase a new license.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
      You don't need to purchase anything to download the vBulletin 4.0 software under your current license. However when your lease expires, you will need to purchase a new license.
      Not really. And I'm also confused. I have the same issue as the original poster, but when I got to "upgrade" to FORUM 4.0 via this page (once LOGGED IN), http://www.vbulletin.com/order/index.php, I am being charged $175.

So how does one get the latest vBulletin 4.0 WITHOUT paying for it right now? (if we already hold a license, which ends Jan. 2010).

I'm VERY confused as well.

Comment

-retracted-
        Last edited by Pandemikk; Mon 16 Nov '09, 6:50pm.
        Rap Battles & Hip Hop Music - LyricalThreats

Sure glad he's former staff. Didn't even bother to validate my license

Comment

Originally posted by Pandemikk View Post
          I think vB is screwing up, maybe even misinforming us, somewhere. There is NO option to upgrade to vB 4.0 without paying extra.
          Yeah, that's just great. Especially since the "special pricing" ends tonight at midnight. Great timing, vBulletin!

Comment

Actually I take that back. Forgive me. Go to the Member Area in your vBulletin account. Download Vbulletin from there.
            Rap Battles & Hip Hop Music - LyricalThreats

Sure glad he's former staff. Didn't even bother to validate my license

Comment

Originally posted by JoBlo View Post
              So how does one get the latest vBulletin 4.0 WITHOUT paying for it right now? (if we already hold a license, which ends Jan. 2010).
              You log into your Member's Area and you click the link that says "Download vBulletin 4". You will be able to do so until your license expires in January.
              Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
              The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
              vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X