Offline Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offline Order

I just ordered vbulletin publishing suite with wire transfer as the payment option, and i see that i have 30 days to complete this payment, my order total now is 235.00 USD which is the discount price, does this mean if the discount option is over before 30 days from now i'll have to pay the full price or i'll still be able to pay with my currant invoice of 235.00 USD ?

Originally posted by unleash View Post
    I just ordered vbulletin publishing suite with wire transfer as the payment option, and i see that i have 30 days to complete this payment, my order total now is 235.00 USD which is the discount price, does this mean if the discount option is over before 30 days from now i'll have to pay the full price or i'll still be able to pay with my currant invoice of 235.00 USD ?
    you will get the script at the price $235 regardless of the discount time limit (you orderd before the time limit expired) you will still need to pay within 30 days if you don't then it will be full price

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X