• Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Originally posted by aliramazani View Post
    where notice?
    Here: http://www.vbulletin.com/order/license_agreement.php

13. Export Control
    The manufacture and sale of the Software is subject to the export control laws of the United States. You may not use or otherwise export or re-export the Software except as authorized by United States law and the laws of the jurisdiction in which the Software was purchased. In particular, but without limitation, the Software may not be exported or re-exported (a) into any U.S. embargoed countries, or (b) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Department of Commerce Denied Person’s List or Entity List. By using the Software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in any such country or jurisdiction, or on any such list. You also agree that you will not use these products for any purposes prohibited by United States law or the law of the jurisdiction in which the Software was purchased, including, without limitation, the development, design, manufacture or production of missiles, or nuclear, chemical or biological weapons.

Leave a comment:

• Reeve of Shinra
    replied
    You can order:
    http://www.vbulletin-germany.com/ord...x.php?do=step1

Leave a comment:

• Greight
    replied
    Originally posted by Reeve of Shinra View Post
    can you buy it from vb germany?
    I think sales is only processed by vB .com in the US and other sites are just support forums.

Leave a comment:

• Reeve of Shinra
    replied
    can you buy it from vb germany?

Leave a comment:

• DelphiVillage
    replied
    Originally posted by crichighlights View Post
    Earlier Vbulletin was under England laws so there was no problem. I think best way to get it is through proxy.
    verry bad idea why ?

1) the creditcard payment will fail because usage of a proxy might lead to fraud...
    2) if the buyer fysical address and the ip address (eg proxy ip) are to far away from eachother the payment will fail (the used creditcard processor will not allow this for the same reason as point 1

Leave a comment:

• JulianD
    replied
    Your best chance is to use a US proxy although you would be breaking the license agreement once you install it.

Leave a comment:

• Greight
    replied
    I wonder how you did not know this. This has been mentioned repeatedly in Iranian forums and support tickets regarding this matter. Remember asking this many times does not change the law!

Leave a comment:

• aliramazani
    replied
    (for iranian visitors) برای ایرانی ها:
    خب جواب تیکت من هم اومد.
    من سوال کردم:
    Code:

hi
    is iran boycotted?

is iranian people boycotted to buy vbulletin  4?
    please answer to me.
    thanks
    is correctness this message?
    Code:
    Patrick Stack
    Nov 11th '09  07:19pm As a U.S.-based corporation, we must comply with U.S. laws, including  restrictions on where we are able to export our software products. At this time,  Iran is deemed to be an embargoed country by the U.S. government. Therefore, we  are not able to sell the vBulletin 4.0 software to individuals or companies that  represent (when they agree to the 4.0 Software License Agreement) that they are  located in an embargoed country.

Versions of vBulletin prior to the 4.0  series are not covered by the 4.0 Software License Agreement. Valid licenses for  versions of vBulletin prior to the 4.0 series will NOT be canceled, since the  sale and export of software took place through U.K.-based Jelsoft Enterprises  Ltd. Support services for these products will continue to be provided, subject  to the terms described in the vBulletin website’s FAQ  section.

Regards,
    vBulletin
    و جواب گرفتم:

Code:

Colin Frei
    Nov 13th '09 04:21am
     Hi

Yes, Patrick's answer is correct.

Best  Regards,
    Colin Frei
    vBulletin Support Team
    iran is boycotted...

ایران تحریم شده

Leave a comment:

• Dismounted
    replied
    is now under USA laws?
    vBulletin is sold by vBulletin Solutions, Inc., an American company.

Leave a comment:

• aliramazani
    replied
    is now under USA laws?

Leave a comment:

• Dismounted
    replied
    Yes.

Leave a comment:

• aliramazani
    replied
    Code:
    Patrick Stack
    Nov 11th '09 07:19pm As a U.S.-based corporation, we must comply with U.S. laws, including restrictions on where we are able to export our software products. At this time, Iran is deemed to be an embargoed country by the U.S. government. Therefore, we are not able to sell the vBulletin 4.0 software to individuals or companies that represent (when they agree to the 4.0 Software License Agreement) that they are located in an embargoed country.

Versions of vBulletin prior to the 4.0 series are not covered by the 4.0 Software License Agreement. Valid licenses for versions of vBulletin prior to the 4.0 series will NOT be canceled, since the sale and export of software took place through U.K.-based Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Support services for these products will continue to be provided, subject to the terms described in the vBulletin website’s FAQ section.

Regards,
    vBulletin

Leave a comment:

• crichighlights
    replied
    Earlier Vbulletin was under England laws so there was no problem. I think best way to get it is through proxy.

Leave a comment:

• DelphiVillage
    replied
    hello,

As far as i know it is the american law which probits from vBulletin being sold to cutomers in iran.I believe Steve said it will be investigated what this means to existing customers from iran stay calm i'm sure a solution will be found ...

Leave a comment:

• aliramazani
    replied
    where notice?

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X