Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You could just "upgrade" the license to the publishing suite per-se, and it would cost only 160.00. Maybe if you ask nicely, they'll let you get it at the earlier pricing of 130.00
    ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
    Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Your selling the domain and the software with it right???? Include the cost of the "renewal" with it. Simple, if they want to run the software they can pay the price and then they get the updates for the series of 4.0, said and done. They are taking it over, so just pay it out of your own pocket and then add it to the cost of the sale.

That is what I have seen others do many many times and the buy never complains.

Comment

IMO I think you're over reacting a bit... Now your future sites won't cost you a fee to renew... so you can transfer to a different owner if you sell it... but $190 for a suite version of vB? That's a better deal than what it could be at full cost. No warning? Do you not check your email or the forums?

Comment

Originally posted by Tigurius View Post
          IMO I think you're over reacting a bit... Now your future sites won't cost you a fee to renew... so you can transfer to a different owner if you sell it... but $190 for a suite version of vB? That's a better deal than what it could be at full cost. No warning? Do you not check your email or the forums?
          I am going to agree with this. Everyone on this site has gotten plenty of warning, and I decided to purchase the vB4 suite for $130. Because simply put, its the better deal in the long run. Think about it how long did the vB 3 series last? And at $60 a year? Thats wayyyyy more than freaking $130 for the life of the vB 4 license, so think about that.
          Pixel Playground
          vB Skins.. Supplying Skins for the little guys....lol

Comment

Originally posted by SLP LS1 View Post
            Thank you, it takes a Canuck to step up and stand in for our rights! All these Americans will just take it up the a$$ Just like they did with health care and President Bush.
            Or like you did with Trudeau? Gimme a break. There were announcements galore as well as emails sent out detailing exactly what was going to happen.
            I drank WHAT?! - Socrates

Comment

Wow, here's a simple solution if you don't want to pay the new prices don't buy the software. And wow racist and prejudiced remarks you keep on impressing me chump change.

There's always phpbb if you're a third grader who doesn't have a job.
              sigpic

Jihen Theory - Anime news, reviews and torrent tracker.

Comment

Originally posted by SLP LS1 View Post
                My license is expired, so I need to renew it right. And renewing cost $190 right?

P.S. Renewing only cost $60 a month ago.

kyrgyz are you slow or something! That's my only argument, it's the cost of renewal to transfer a license.

kyrgyz, so you don't see anything wrong with this picture?

Speaking a which, why am I wasting my time explaining this to you. If you can't understand we are getting screwed with the renewal cost, you need not living your life no more. Because simple add and subtraction is a pretty easy to learn.
                Renewing isn't $190, it's $190 to get a vBulletin 4 owned license for the life of vB4. They've scrapped the leased license basically.
                Problems with vB4? Try This Thread for answers!

Comment

Some of the comments in this thread are out of line.

I'm looking at this issue in a support ticket with the thread starter, and it looks like we've found a solution, so I'm closing this thread.
                  Best Regards
                  Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X