If I buy now, what do I get? VB4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I buy now, what do I get? VB4?

Confused by the "pre-sale" which leads me to think its off on the horizon. If so, when is it available?

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by xabia; Sun 8 Nov '09, 9:14am.

The current downloadable version is 3.8.4. vB4 is not available for download and is currently in Beta testing now. In fact you can see it running live on our forums: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/

While we cannot predict which bugs will be found in further testing we are hoping to have the final release within a few weeks. Please note that is not a guarantee and a lot will depend on the bugs found during the Beta test.

Note: As per this announcement, all pre-sales purchasers will be able to download the Beta in mid-November:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...-and-Beta-News
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Hi, thanks.

I'm going to take a while to set it up and add all my content, so if I can download it, and have a month or so to play with it, would probably better than switching versions, correct? So mid November, would be- next week or a 10 days? Is that safe?

Comment

And after Beta, when the final release of VB 4.0 is on market, the costumers that buy now VB 4.0 will have to pay any more money?
        ArgesForum.ro

Comment

No. Once you purchase a license you will have access to all future version of vB4 at no extra cost.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by deni_z View Post
            And after Beta, when the final release of VB 4.0 is on market, the costumers that buy now VB 4.0 will have to pay any more money?
            It's the opposite

Comment

So Steve, you'll announce when the VB4 edition hits, and should I pre buy it now, or is it the same money of I wait until its officially released?

Comment

There is a pre-sale for the vB4 Suite until Nov. 16th. After that it will be full price.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X