• Show
Clear All

• tubedogg
    replied
    Yep, there sure will be.

Leave a comment:

• Javier97Z28
    replied
    Kevin-> that comment is quite understandable... I couldn't believe my eyes, I was gone on vacation and they released 6.1... on the 3 days I was gone, they released 6.1.0.1.. I decided I'd upgrade b/c I thought it would remain stable.. the next day they released 6.1.0.2 to release a "security" patch.. c'mon, couldn't they figure that out in the almost 4 months it took to release 6.1? There IS a reason I'm switching.. and the fact that I'm starting to learn PHP does help a bit

Thanks... looking forward to seeing that release.. I'm assuming there will be an announcement right?
    Last edited by Javier97Z28; Sun 4 Nov '01, 5:33am.

Leave a comment:

• tubedogg
    replied
    Didn't they *just* release 6.1? Now they're up to 6.1.0.2? What is this, a 'how fast can we increase the version number' party?

Sorry Anyway, a 6.1 importer should be available sometime in the next week or so.

Leave a comment:

• Javier97Z28
    started a topic Script to import UBB 6.1? Is it out?

Script to import UBB 6.1? Is it out?

I've heard the script for the previous 6.x flavor isn't working for 6.1 quite yet.. b4 I purchase vbb to port our ubb 6.1 over, I'd like to know if there is a script to import a full ubb 6.1.0.2 to Vbulletin Looking forward to the answer
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X