Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can I pay someone to set things up for me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bounce View Post
    Be better buying the suite that come's with the blog lol
    Only the suite pricing (to obtain the blog as well) is available. The old pricing structure is not available.

Comment

Originally posted by Faceshqip View Post
      Just remember your hostin must have cpanel best for vbulletin easy and simple..
      100% not true

you don't have to have cpanel to get the "best and easiest vbulletin install"

actually, it doesn't really matter what control pane you're hosting plan has.
      all you need to do is setup a databse/user and an ftp account and that's all you need from your host.

regards
      -Brandon
      -- Web Developer for hire
      ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

Comment

Originally posted by Bounce View Post
        Be better buying the suite that come's with the blog lol

Maybe so, but doesn't have to be cpanel
        All of this was purchased a few weeks before I knew on the new 4.0 coming out? I purchased all this times two for two forums but I'm learning, TF

Comment

It took me numerous attempts back and forth, but IMO the best way to approach this is doing it yourself. Through trial and error, you WILL get there. And it does help you in the future to look back as you may need to fix a few minor issues.

Added to which, if for e.g. you get your host to do the installation for you, and then come here for support on a potential problem in the future, you aren't going to be able to supply the full details of your installation.

Trial & error is the best way forward - and because you don't have a forum beforehand, you have nothing to lose! Good luck!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X