X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• upgrading through active license

hello

wanna get question coz ive got several different answers

how much it cost upgrading to VB4 if i have active license and its the day i upgrade or the day my license is over ?

i mean if my license expires in April 2010 and i want to upgrade>>> shal i pay now or at the end of the active license?

and is there any arabic forum or website using the beta version for checking out?

what about the hacks, it will work or we have to wait for long time to get some working hacks

Buy the suite now, it's on offer.
    vB4 SuperCharged
    http://www.gamingmasters.co.uk

Comment

i will my dear

but having no idea if i can use it or not

no arabic language has been originated

no hacks has been provided?

Comment

Originally posted by zerocall View Post
        how much it cost upgrading to VB4 if i have active license and its the day i upgrade or the day my license is over ?
        During the pre-sale period, upgrading to the Publishing Suite will cost $160. After this period, upgrading to Forum Classic costs $195 and upgrading to the Suite will cost $250.
        i mean if my license expires in April 2010 and i want to upgrade>>> shal i pay now or at the end of the active license?
        If you wish to take the pre-sale discount, you must do so before November 16.
        and is there any arabic forum or website using the beta version for checking out?
        Only vBulletin.com is running the beta at the moment. A public beta will be released around mid-November.
        what about the hacks, it will work or we have to wait for long time to get some working hacks
        This depends on the modification and the modification author. Some 3.x modifications will still work in vBulletin 4, while many not.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X