Pre-sale forum moderation and censorship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-sale forum moderation and censorship

I wanna give kudos to vBulletin for being discussion-forum like in their Pre-sale forum. vBulletin took a lot of beating from forum members lately and still managed to stay open for true discussions.

The reason I am writing it is that I was browsing IPB's forum and stumbled on this post by IPS staff member:
    All replies in this forum require moderator approval to ensure customers get the best possible responses, given that this is a pre-sales forum.
    http://community.invisionpower.com/t...st__p__1873476
    Not writing it to bash IPS, but rather to show how good we have it in here. I think a sense of community is important to existing and prospective customers. Latest vBulletin blog entries are encouraging too. Just hope vBulletin will do a better job with announcements. Hate finding out about important changes from third-party outlets. Advice: quit playing corporation, stay in touch with your base.
    Last edited by kyrgyz; Wed 4 Nov '09, 2:45am.

In IPS's defence, they only do that to ensure customers are given correct information.
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.3 Demo
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X