Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hello, I'm a little confused about the "active license" situation when buying....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello, I'm a little confused about the "active license" situation when buying....

hello, please excuse my ignorance

I realised you don't have a leased license here, which I actually found on a "product review" site after searching google, what about the 1 year free upgrades from here & vbulletin.org??

After reading the review site then visiting here I got totally confused (I guess its outdated! As I read here about this being a new product with new pricing) I have contacted to tell them the review is outdated or in other words totally wrong

Over here, I only found a "30 days support ticket help", but I can't find how long my license would be active for in order to access vb.org & any upgrades from here.

Can anyone give me some feed back please, I just want to know:
    1. how long am I aloud to upgrade my product for after purchasing it
    2. how long am I able to access vb.org after purchasing the license

I'd really apreciate it if anyone can give me some feedback. (I appologies if this is on the forum somewhere and I can't find it) I'm new here and have a big interest in buying your product to jump start my forum section.

thankyou in advance

kindest regards,

Originally posted by meshalimited View Post
    how long am I aloud to upgrade my product for after purchasing it
    If you purchase one of the new vBulletin 4 licenses, your license is valid forever, and you will be able to download any updates to vBulletin 4 at no cost. When vBulletin 5 comes around, that's when an additional fee applies.
    how long am I able to access vb.org after purchasing the license
    If you purchase one of the new vBulletin 4 licenses, forever.

Comment

thankyou very much for the info, much appreciated!
      thats basically the info I wanted to find out, the rest is very clear to me, thank you very much

Comment

sorry, I forgot to add something, 4 is'nt out yet and 3.8 is what I'll download if I buy now,
        will I get access for 3.8 at vb.org if I buy now,?
        sorry, I know you said I get access for ever, but will it be limited for version 4 only, like you'll limit the access of users for they're lisence version?
        (I think this question should've been asked they're.......).....If I have any other questions about vb.org I'll post there
        thanks

Edit

I found my answer at vbulletin.org forums, what I understood was that I can still download 3.X hacks if I buy a version 4 now, and my access is forever
        (please correct me if I'm wrong)
        thanks for your help and have a great day
        Last edited by meshalimited; Wed 4 Nov '09, 8:14am.

Comment

will I get access for 3.8 at vb.org if I buy now,?
          You get access to the entire repository at vBulletin.org with any active license.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X