No announcement yet.

Very unhappy with Jelsoft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I too had my CC rejected when I tried to purchase VB 4.0. The merchant system is absolutely un-usable. I wonder how many sales have been lost because of it. After 5 attempts, I started over and went with the paypal option.

Comment

paypal is the best for online purchases IMHO.

for sites that don't have paypal i use my banks Debit card. I too had to do the verified by visa thing too with them.

i love HSBC each year i built a pc purchasing over 700.00 in pc parts they suspended my debit card each time, called me to make sure i made the purchases then unsuspended the card. next time i will call ahead and tell them how much i am going to spend and where

Comment

Originally posted by nwestwood View Post
        I too had my CC rejected when I tried to purchase VB 4.0. The merchant system is absolutely un-usable. I wonder how many sales have been lost because of it. After 5 attempts, I started over and went with the paypal option.
        I have had that problem before but it was my fault because I didn't have money in there in the first place.
        Aussiefootyforums

New Site New forum
        Come and talk sports all day long

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Anime View Post
          paypal is the best for online purchases IMHO.

for sites that don't have paypal i use my banks Debit card. I too had to do the verified by visa thing too with them.

i love HSBC each year i built a pc purchasing over 700.00 in pc parts they suspended my debit card each time, called me to make sure i made the purchases then unsuspended the card. next time i will call ahead and tell them how much i am going to spend and where
          Save up enough money for another license and use internet banking. It is so much easier
          Aussiefootyforums

New Site New forum
          Come and talk sports all day long

Comment

Originally posted by biancolaw
            I should NOT have to create an account on a third party site to complete a transaction.
            Did you read what Steve said??

Originally posted by Steve
            Actually you do not have to sign up for a PayPal account to use them as a credit card processor.

Comment

Just bought another copy and the link still requires account creation at paypal, I didn't even try to use a credit card the normal way first because of the prior issues. Now paypal, even with credit card backing won't allow an instant transfer, so I've been waiting since 1/29 for the echeck to clear so I can get access to the second copy of vbulletin. Lots of unhappy paypallers due to this echeck issue, many longtime users who have always had instant pay options are now being forced to wait as paypal has removed that option for a lot of them.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X