No announcement yet.

Very unhappy with Jelsoft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big THANKS to biancolaw for the info about Jelsoft management. I see... So this is how Jelsoft manage their product? hm.. I've to be very careful now... Once again, thanks biancolaw!

Comment

Originally posted by gasakit View Post
      Big THANKS to biancolaw for the info about Jelsoft management. I see... So this is how Jelsoft manage their product? hm.. I've to be very careful now... Once again, thanks biancolaw!
      Careful? Careful of what?
      Fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by Ingenious View Post
        Careful? Careful of what?
        http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...=1#post1829764

I think he stated it, and you can probably read better.

Comment

Jelsoft offer a product to download at this moment in time they have not moved into the payment processor side of business - Ray, Steve and everyone else has said on more than one occassion that it was a problem with Metacharge.

It is not Jelsofts fault if your bank starts putting more and more precautions regarding online transactions maybe take your issue to your bank rather than bad mouthing Jelsoft when it has nothing to do with them!

I can not come on here and blame you when my car runs out of petrol can I ? NO but that's what you are doing here blaming vBulletin for something out of their control.

Comment

Off topic I know but are you guys aware that the button at the bottom of each page that is displayed Last>> takes you to the forum homepage and not to the last page of this topic??

Comment

Originally posted by quackers View Post
              Off topic I know but are you guys aware that the button at the bottom of each page that is displayed Last>> takes you to the forum homepage and not to the last page of this topic??
              strange! :S

but you are right :S
              vBulletin Services I offer: www.Todo10.com
              Technical vB/Server/Hosting support Service also!

Comment

Originally posted by Ak Worm View Post
                http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...=1#post1829764

I think he stated it, and you can probably read better.
                Yes, I can read, someome had a problem with a third party payment processor, what has this got to do with gasakit, who had not up until that point posted in this thread, and what does he need to be "careful" of?
                Fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
                  Actually your ticket and my responses were all before you posted here.

It also turns out that your credit card was processed through PayPal, not Metacharge. That's why I couldn't find it. Very few credit card orders go through PayPal.

And you had already issued a 'buyer dispute' with Paypal which caused this to be chargedback.

interesting cause I never received any email receipt from Paypal, log into my paypal account see nothing for vBulletin or Jetsoft in my recent transaction in the resolution center it shows 0 Open Cases and 0 Closed Cases...

And just found my email receipt and it shows its from [email protected]

Code:

Thank you for your payment.

Your payment to Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd has been processed by PayPoint.net.

Date & Time: 19:55 GMT, October 21, 2009
                  Description: vBulletin Order
                  Amount: USD 740.00
                  Transaction ID: 40190466

Important Information
                  PayPoint.net is the authorised payment processor for Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Please note that this payment will appear on your card statement as MC WWW.VBULLETIN.COM.

For all enquiries about the delivery of the goods/services you have purchased, please contact the supplier directly quoting the above reference.

About PayPoint.net
                  PayPoint.net is a provider of payment solutions for online commerce and is trusted by millions of consumers worldwide. You can view our privacy policy here.

For information about your payment, please see our Frequently Asked Questions.

DISCLAIMER 

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and the contents may not be used by anyone other than the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately. Any publication, dissemination, distribution, copying, reliance or similar use of this communication is strictly prohibited. Neither the sender of this message nor PayPoint.net accept any legal responsibility for the content of this message or any attachments. Nothing in this email is intended to be relied upon, and may not be held binding on PayPoint.net unless confirmed by the issuance of a formal contract. Any figures or amounts given in this e-mail are quotations and may be subject to change. 

While PayPoint.net has taken reasonable steps to minimise the risk that any attachments do not contain any viruses, PayPoint.net does not accept any liability for any loss or damage suffered as a result of any viruses and it is your responsibility to carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachments.
                  ------------------------------------------
                  Steve
                  DM Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
                  CN Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
                  TheFaFClan Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
                  Audi Spirit Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)

Comment

Originally posted by Lawrence Enterprise View Post
                    interesting cause I never received any email receipt from Paypal, log into my paypal account see nothing for vBulletin or Jetsoft in my recent transaction in the resolution center it shows 0 Open Cases and 0 Closed Cases...

Code:

Thank you for your payment.

Your payment to Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd has been processed by PayPoint.net.

Date & Time: 19:55 GMT, October 21, 2009
                    Description: vBulletin Order
                    Amount: USD 740.00
                    Transaction ID: 40190466

Important Information
                    PayPoint.net is the authorised payment processor for Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Please note that this payment will appear on your card statement as MC WWW.VBULLETIN.COM.

For all enquiries about the delivery of the goods/services you have purchased, please contact the supplier directly quoting the above reference.

About PayPoint.net
                    PayPoint.net is a provider of payment solutions for online commerce and is trusted by millions of consumers worldwide. You can view our privacy policy here.

For information about your payment, please see our Frequently Asked Questions.

DISCLAIMER 

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and the contents may not be used by anyone other than the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately. Any publication, dissemination, distribution, copying, reliance or similar use of this communication is strictly prohibited. Neither the sender of this message nor PayPoint.net accept any legal responsibility for the content of this message or any attachments. Nothing in this email is intended to be relied upon, and may not be held binding on PayPoint.net unless confirmed by the issuance of a formal contract. Any figures or amounts given in this e-mail are quotations and may be subject to change. 

While PayPoint.net has taken reasonable steps to minimise the risk that any attachments do not contain any viruses, PayPoint.net does not accept any liability for any loss or damage suffered as a result of any viruses and it is your responsibility to carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachments.
                    My Car is out of petrol and it is your fault Laurence - when there is an issue with the payment processor it is not vbulletins vault. Maybe ask paypoint what they did with your money - did you quote that transaction id to steve and co?

Maybe instead of taking things on a public forum just to whinge you should wait until things are talked about in the support tickets it's already been shown that you are here to cause trouble when steve says that your support tickets and his answers were done well before you first posted here - yet in your opening thread you talk about getting no help from support.

Seriously take this into support tickets and WAIT for them to get to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawrence Enterprise View Post

I checked that transaction. It is the same one I already pointed out to you in your ticket. The actual info is:

Date and Time: 21 Oct 2009 19:55:08
                      Consumer Spend: $ 190.00

I can't explain that email but there was no way that order was for $740. It was for $190. That was what you were charged and that was what we received.
                      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
                        I checked that transaction. It is the same one I already pointed out to you in your ticket. The actual info is:

Date and Time: 21 Oct 2009 19:55:08
                        Consumer Spend: $ 190.00

I can't explain that email but there was no way that order was for $740. It was for $190. That was what you were charged and that was what we received.

So as stated by many others and me there is a problem with this gateway as it shows only $190 on your end yet my Bank Statement, Receipt email and everything else shows $740.... I understand that its not vBulletin's fault and its the processors but I am just stating in a forum that other people already created about issues with this processor my experience don't need everyone to jump down my throat because I am posting about my experience.....

And fact is I opened the ticket and posted on here before I received a response. Yes Steve may have responded and what not doesn't mean I actually received the email notification with the response...

Steve Machol = Thank you for your fast response on my ticket. Thanks for trying to help...... But ill just call email Paypoint and if can't get issue fixed through them ill call bank and issue chargeback for the missing $550....
                        ------------------------------------------
                        Steve
                        DM Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
                        CN Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
                        TheFaFClan Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)
                        Audi Spirit Mobile Lite (iTunes)(Android)(Blackberry)

Comment

Originally posted by sportsfi View Post
                          My Car is out of petrol and it is your fault Laurence - when there is an issue with the payment processor it is not vbulletins vault. Maybe ask paypoint what they did with your money - did you quote that transaction id to steve and co?

Maybe instead of taking things on a public forum just to whinge you should wait until things are talked about in the support tickets it's already been shown that you are here to cause trouble when steve says that your support tickets and his answers were done well before you first posted here - yet in your opening thread you talk about getting no help from support.

Seriously take this into support tickets and WAIT for them to get to it.
                          FYI, You're not helping the situation. A little sympathy for our fellow customer would be far more helpful than a tongue lashing.
                          ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                          Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

FYI... I saved a lot of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	geico.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.2 KB
ID:	3676177
                            Founder

http://www.sportsrant.com

Comment

Originally posted by ManagerJosh View Post
                              FYI, You're not helping the situation. A little sympathy for our fellow customer would be far more helpful than a tongue lashing.
                              Yes but there is no use blaming something that is not the companies fault - I can't blame to Burger King if my Big Mac Burger didn't taste good - he brought a dispute into the public, after support tickets had been shared between them stating that he had no support from them and all this other staff.

He should file a chargeback to get his $700+ back considering that Jelsoft only have record of $170 so someone is lying here and if he paid $700 file a charge back to get it all back - that is what Steve has said to do.

I am not going to show Sympathy to someone who attempts to discredit a company for something that was not their fault - to me that is petty, and pathetic.

Comment

i used Australian Credit Card yesterday on it and it working 100%

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X