Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    It's real easy. When you create a new style you have the choice of making it 'user-selectable'. If you choose 'yes', then the style will be available for choice in the User Options. Feel free to register on my site and you'll see what I mean.

Leave a comment:

• Toad
    replied
    I see. How do you make a style set you have created available for users to choose? Thanks for your help, btw.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Most people create their own style sets. It's not really that hard to create a new style set with a different color scheme. The only one I've provided for downloading in the Halloween set.

Leave a comment:

• Toad
    replied
    Those are nice! Do you have to make them yourself or can I download a style set somewhere and have it uploaded to my vb files?

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Yes, this is not only possible it's one of the features my members like the most. In vB these are called 'Style Sets' and you can see how this works by clicking on the different links in my sig.

Leave a comment:

• Toad
    started a topic Skins

Skins

Some of you may know of the awesome feature with Ikonboard where users can choose one of several skins that the admin has downloaded and uploaded to his files. Is this possible with vBulletin?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X