X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cellarius
    replied
    Originally posted by TheMayhem View Post
    I was more interested to see if when they release it they change the Beta number to... 2
    It will in all likeliness the beta version available at that time. This can be beta 1 (which I highliy doubt - they won't be twiddling their thumbs for two weeks), much liklier beta 2, or even beta 3. The previously established alpha and beta testing groups are still active, too, and we don't twiddle our thumbs, either. Neither do the people who report all the bugs found on the live site here.

Leave a comment:

• TheMayhem
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr_Bob View Post
    As was in the past (and even presently) the software VB will release for download is the most current at the time. So, yes, we will get the most current version (bugfixes and all). Not sure what the point would be of releasing an older version .
    I was more interested to see if when they release it they change the Beta number to... 2

Leave a comment:

• Shamil.
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkimmortal View Post
    Will we be able to go live with the beta and update without too much bother later on when gold comes out?
    We can't comment on that, becuase we haven't been issued more details.

Leave a comment:

• Mr_Bob
    replied
    As was in the past (and even presently) the software VB will release for download is the most current at the time. So, yes, we will get the most current version (bugfixes and all). Not sure what the point would be of releasing an older version .

Leave a comment:

• Darkimmortal
    replied
    Will we be able to go live with the beta and update without too much bother later on when gold comes out?

Leave a comment:

• TheMayhem
    replied
    I have a question related to the beta we download in two weeks.

Will it be the same version / copy as what is currently on vbulletin.com. Or will the beta we download in two weeks have all of the updated bug fixes or even be called beta 2 when it is available for members to download who purchased the ability to in the pre-sale.

Leave a comment:

• netsultants
    replied
    Correct... good point

Leave a comment:

• Shamil.
    replied
    Originally posted by netsultants View Post
    Two weeks max from what I read. (Hopefully)

I want to get my programmers working on things this year.
    This public beta are only for those who have purchased in the pre-sale.

Leave a comment:

• netsultants
    replied
    Two weeks max from what I read. (Hopefully)

I want to get my programmers working on things this year.

Leave a comment:

• ThorstenA
    replied
    I bet its part of the agreement that only vbulletin.com is allowed to go live. It's two weeks until the publick beta will come out, until then there will be a lot of bugs reported and solved.

Leave a comment:

• netsultants
    replied
    lol....Congrats!

Are you requiring the beta guys not go live?

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    The only live beta site is .com and it has been very stable

Leave a comment:

• netsultants
    started a topic VB 4.0 Beta stability

VB 4.0 Beta stability

Hey beta testers....

I thought it might be good to get an idea of how stable 4.0 is and what you think.

Thoughts?

Are any of you running live or just test sites?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X