Can i still buy 3.8.4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can i still buy 3.8.4?

I would rather by 3.8.4 as i am used to it because i have been helping others on there site. I don't want to buy 4, is there anyway i can still by 3.8.4?

Also what has happened to the bulk buying?

Purchasing the 4.0 will give you access to previous versions of the software.
    Originally posted by MUFC Turner View Post
    I would rather by 3.8.4 as i am used to it because i have been helping others on there site. I don't want to buy 4, is there anyway i can still by 3.8.4?

Also what has happened to the bulk buying?
    No...No...Meester vBulletin, he no work right.

Comment

Will i have to pay the V4 price even though i will never upgrade?

Comment

pretty much......

Comment

Yes, but you may be able to find someone who wants to sell their license, which will give you access to 3.8.4 (if their license did not expire before it was released).
          No...No...Meester vBulletin, he no work right.

Comment

Okay so the 3.8.4 is not being sold and the bulk buy has gone Idk now, is anyone selling a Vb 3.8.4 license, preferably a lifetime one?

Comment

Okay so the 3.8.4 is not being sold and the bulk buy has gone Idk now, is anyone selling a Vb 3.8.4 license, preferably a lifetime one?
              People can't sell their licenses here. You will have to look on other sites such as AdminAddict, Digitalpoint, Sitepoint, etc.
              Regards,
              Nick

Comment

Another option you have is to wait to see what the final vB4 release will look like.

Comment

Nope i have made my mind up.. 3.8.4 or none. I have been on other sites with it and that is the one i like.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                    People can't sell their licenses here. You will have to look on other sites such as AdminAddict, Digitalpoint, Sitepoint, etc.
                    Ill check them now.

Comment

The bulk buy hasn't gone anywhere for Forum Classic - mouseover the ? icon, you'll see the discounts for multiple purchases. It's actually there for Suite as well, but only kicks in at 25+ at the moment.
                      My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
                      vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

Wow, on second thoughs £95 for 50 licences. Thats brill.

Comment

95 GBP per license x 50 = 4750 GBP

Comment

Thats brill.
                            Originally posted by Zachery View Post
                            95 GBP per license x 50 = 4750 GBP
                            no so good lol

Comment

I'd give you mines.. but its expired now.. cant transfer it sadly.... I have multiple and one of them isn't being used.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X