Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why can't i ask a question on Vbulletin forum here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why can't i ask a question on Vbulletin forum here?

i'm trying to ask a question in the problems issue of the forum, why can't i?

here is my question:

the Vbulletin forum board i visit, is is 'allowable' that they made it so

a) only I can see my posts and nobody else

b) so if there is post #16 when i look, i see my pic, my post -- but

c) nobody else can and my post #16 becomes someone else's like i don't exist

d) i posted 55 posts and realized that nobody can see but me my pic and my posts, when you sign in otherwise or look without signing in, all my posts do not appear and the numbering of the posts is as if i never posted.

How does the Vbulletin forum board that i visit shut off my pics/posts from being seen by anybody but me, and renumber all the posts as if i never posted for everybody else?

To get vB support on these forums you first need to be a licensed customer and register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

http://members.vbulletin.com/membersupport_priority.php

...and enter your email address in one of the boxes. You will also have to select the specific forums that you wish to have access at. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access the page. Once you've done this, please post in the appropriate support forum for your version.

If you are having an issue on a particular site powered by vBulletin, contact the administrator of that site for support.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Yes, it is perfectly fine to do that.
      vB4 SuperCharged
      http://www.gamingmasters.co.uk

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X