Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can still get the suite for $235, right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can still get the suite for $235, right?

I knew the presale deal would be extended, so I gave myself more time to think about what I wanted. But reading the official announcement on it... it's still unclear...

???

What's is your current customer status?
    Shamil Nunhuck, - Radon Systems Ltd.
    VPS + Dedicated Server Hosting and Management
    vBulletin Hosting and Services
    Server / Website Consultation

Comment

Originally posted by deuterium View Post
      What's is your current customer status?
      I am not a customer yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy8 View Post
        I knew the presale deal would be extended, so I gave myself more time to think about what I wanted.
        Yes, new Publishing Suite licenses are still available for $235. Upgrades from existing active licenses to the Publishing Suite are $160.

Please see the FAQ for more details.

Comment

I'll still be waiting for the CMS to be live and viewable before buying a new license (current lifetime license, non-active status). I would rather pay full price and know it is worth it than get a discount and not 'get what I am paying for' if you know what I mean. Any chance the CMS will be live before the extended sale ends?

Comment

As suggested in a recent announcement, they are aiming to have the CMS demo next week, with a downloadable beta for 4.0 license holders in mid-November.

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/blog.php?b=2377
            - the makers of VaultWiki

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X