Not a valid e-mail address

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a valid e-mail address

I tried purchasing the upgrade, but when I get to the part where you have to fill in information, I get a "That is not a valid E-mail address" message.

I used the same e-mail I used when I first purchased vbulletin. I also logged in through the new customer login.

Originally posted by Mangia View Post
    I tried purchasing the upgrade, but when I get to the part where you have to fill in information, I get a "That is not a valid E-mail address" message.

I used the same e-mail I used when I first purchased vbulletin. I also logged in through the new customer login.
    If yours is one of those free email addresses I don't think they allow most of them. If this is the case use your ISP email address.
    Aussiefootyforums

New Site New forum
    Come and talk sports all day long

Comment

Originally posted by schwab2clarkson View Post
      If yours is one of those free email addresses I don't think they allow most of them. If this is the case use your ISP email address.
      But this is the same e-mail address I used before. Doesn't it have the be the same as the one I used to purchase with initially?

Comment

Ideally yes. Please open a support ticket.
        Shamil Nunhuck, - Radon Systems Ltd.
        VPS + Dedicated Server Hosting and Management
        vBulletin Hosting and Services
        Server / Website Consultation

Comment

Originally posted by deuterium View Post
          Ideally yes. Please open a support ticket.
          I did. But what if I get a late response pass the discount date? Would it be too late?

Comment

If you don't open one you won't get a response and you may not be able to take advantage of the reduced cost anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery View Post
              If you don't open one you won't get a response and you may not be able to take advantage of the reduced cost anyway.
              I did open one.

Oh well at least there's that new extended offer.

Comment

Originally posted by Mangia View Post
                I did open one.
                Have you gotten a response then? The forum isn't really appropriate for individual purchasing issues, as personal information may be need to be revealed.

Comment

I got response. Problem was solved.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X