So today is the last day for the presale discount special and I am thinking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So today is the last day for the presale discount special and I am thinking

Should I even bother rushing myself and upgrade to the v4 forum? My license has expired and from my understanding I can wait until v4 is released before upgrading and still just pay $5 more compare to upgrading now for $190 (First time paying that much to upgrade a script) . I could care less about a CMS system since I have a main page.

So for everyone else who is thinking like I am, just wait. Dont rush yourself and only upgrade your site when you feels like it. I think I rather wait for the complete product before reaching for my credit card. I dont think I'll be touching my credit card any time soon from what I see so far.

hey influence, i'm really sorry and imma let you finish thinking, but the thinker statue was one of the best thinkers of all time.

Comment

Be aware the difference is upgrading now gets you the Suite (forums, blogs, cms, support) and the classic forums are only (forums, 30 days of ticket support).

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery View Post
        Be aware the difference is upgrading now gets you the Suite (forums, blogs, cms, support) and the classic forums are only (forums, 30 days of ticket support).
        OK but I did mention I have a main page already so I dont need the suite or a long term support. I have never called VB and the last time I posted for help on here was over 3 years ago so a 30 days support is fine with me in case I run into problem during upgrade

Comment

we need some extra days :S

Comment

Originally posted by robtbs View Post
            we need some extra days :S
            Granted, extended until the 31st.
            Shamil Nunhuck, - Radon Systems Ltd.
            VPS + Dedicated Server Hosting and Management
            vBulletin Hosting and Services
            Server / Website Consultation

Comment

You got them....they extended the sale (albeit with slightly different pricing in some cases) to Nov 16th.

In any event, the suite is the the clear way to go, in my opinion. Don't buy just the forum, you limit your options too much.
              MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.3 Demo
              AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Yep, the presale has been extended, but the discounts aren't as great (for example, to upgrade an active license to the suite is now $160 until November 16th whereas it would be $130 if you pay before midnight tonight (Pacific time).
                Regards,
                Nick

Comment

Originally posted by Mark.B View Post
                  You got them....they extended the sale (albeit with slightly different pricing in some cases) to Nov 16th.

In any event, the suite is the the clear way to go, in my opinion. Don't buy just the forum, you limit your options too much.
                  Where does it state the sale is extended?
                  George Beale
                  www.millenniumcapitalgroupllc.com - Investment company | www.recyclingbootcamp.com - Where recyclers can come to network with one another! | www.viprecycling.com - Scrap Metal, Junk, & Electronic Recyclers! | www.biddingextreme.com - Online Auction Site |

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                    Yep, the presale has been extended, but the discounts aren't as great (for example, to upgrade an active license to the suite is now $160 until November 16th whereas it would be $130 if you pay before midnight tonight (Pacific time).
                    $30 more dollars is a lot better than $250!
                    George Beale
                    www.millenniumcapitalgroupllc.com - Investment company | www.recyclingbootcamp.com - Where recyclers can come to network with one another! | www.viprecycling.com - Scrap Metal, Junk, & Electronic Recyclers! | www.biddingextreme.com - Online Auction Site |

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeB View Post
                      For some reason it isn't officially reported to us customers, however, several technology websites say so, and the sale hasn't ended on the main website.
                      Shamil Nunhuck, - Radon Systems Ltd.
                      VPS + Dedicated Server Hosting and Management
                      vBulletin Hosting and Services
                      Server / Website Consultation

Comment

Originally posted by deuterium View Post
                        For some reason it isn't officially reported to us customers, however, several technology websites say so, and the sale hasn't ended on the main website.
                        Perhaps they are waiting for the current sale to end before they announce the extension.
                        Regards,
                        Nick

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeB View Post
                          For some reason it's not on this site yet, I'm sure it will be in due course.

See HERE though.
                          MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.3 Demo
                          AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Originally posted by Mark.B View Post
                            For some reason it's not on this site yet, I'm sure it will be in due course.

See HERE though.
                            At least that will give me more time to buy it for a discount.
                            George Beale

Comment

Here's one that stinks for ya.

I tried to purchase about and hour and a half ago and screwed up entering the credit card info a couple of times and received a "Suspected fraudulent transaction..." message. Talked to my credit card company and cleared everything with them. try to purchase once more and received the same message. I saw that some other people had a similar problem and they were told to submit a support ticket, so I decided to do just that. It hasn't been answered yet. I'm sure that things are busy. So I tried to purchase again and noted that my price went up from $190 to $205!!! It's four and a half hours before midnight PST. And now I see this thread. While I'm glad the sale has been extended and while $15 isn't that much money; it does irk me that the price has been raised before 11:59pm PST. And I still can't make the purchase because of the BS fraudulent transaction message.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X