Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inactive - Expired (vBulletin Forum)

Hi,
    I have Inactive - Expired vBulletin Forum (Expiry Date: Aug 20th '09) and 5-10 minutes ago, I just bought vBulletin 4.0 Publishing Suite (upgrade, $190) with none Expiry Date.
    My question is:
    Do I need to upgrade/renew the Inactive - Expired vBulletin Forum again or not? Because I just bought vBulletin 4.0 Publishing Suite (that's including vBulletin Forum right? Not just the CMS).
    Is upgrade/renew the Inactive - Expired vBulletin Forum refers to support by email & online support ticket system, for one year. Cost is $80.00? If I've purchased vBulletin 4.0 Publishing Suite, then I don't need to upgrade/renew it, is that correct?
    I'm confused about that... Please help me...
    Thanks
    Last edited by JapRaCooL; Fri 30 Oct '09, 9:38am.

Once you have purchased the vBulletin 4.0 Publishing Suite upgrade, that includes the CMS, Blog and Forum (when released).

Comment

So, I just ignore the Inactive - Expired vBulletin Forum, right? In my License Details and Options.
      And if there is an update, I just download it from Active - vBulletin 4.0 Publishing Suite (which are included CMS, blog and forum), not the Inactive - Expired vBulletin Forum...

Comment

You will be able to download updates for 3.8.4 until August 20th '09, but not get any updates for this version after, because it is classed as expired. With vBulletin 4.0 Publishing Suite you will get all updates.

Comment

I asked the same thing,..

and the answer is yes, and I guess it doesnt matter which one you download, but I would download under your new license number.

Comment

As Smirkley said, just click the download link under your publishing suite. This will allow you to download the latest version. You can disregard any inactive status or expiration dates listed.
            Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
            vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X