v3.8.x - Removed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• v3.8.x - Removed?

I wish to purchase a vbulletin v3.8.x version of vbulletin insted of the v4.0 due to the fact that modifications are not working for v4.0 yet as mod creators need to create the mods again to fit with v4.0 and that i feel v3.8.x is better than the v4.0 package.

Also wondering, will it be at the new price or is it possible to get the v3.8.x version at the older price, as it is the older version..?

In conclusion..
    I want the old license (v3.8.x) insted of v4.0, is this possible?
    also is it possible for last times price (was around £100, cant remember fully)?

Thanks,
    Daniel Orman

You can buy the suite and immediately download up to 3.8.4 PL1.

What I am doing, and recommend, is buying the 4.0 suite at the price it is right now (cheaper than a standard owned license) - and getting vB up to 3.8.4 PL1 - and when vb 4 drops the gold version, set up your test environment and start testing the new suite out.

If you choose not to upload to 4.0 - then at least you still have 3.8 for $130 bucks. Not bad if you ask me.

edit: sorry - $130 is the upgrade price, which is what I paid.

Comment

Originally posted by NathanLedet View Post
      You can buy the suite and immediately download up to 3.8.4 PL1.

What I am doing, and recommend, is buying the 4.0 suite at the price it is right now (cheaper than a standard owned license) - and getting vB up to 3.8.4 PL1 - and when vb 4 drops the gold version, set up your test environment and start testing the new suite out.

If you choose not to upload to 4.0 - then at least you still have 3.8 for $130 bucks. Not bad if you ask me.

edit: sorry - $130 is the upgrade price, which is what I paid.
      This is exactly what I did. I'm sure as soon as 4.0 is gold, I will NOT be moving my site to it. I'll install it and work on getting it up to par with my current site. That alone is going to take months. Style conversions, many mods I run that I hope the authors update. My own custom mods/tweaks, etc. VB4 will be a work in progress for me and at some point, I would hope to go live with it, but it'll be a while.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X