• Show
Clear All

• amjadz4
    replied
    lol :P

Leave a comment:

• websissy
    replied
    The answer was I wasn't scrolling down far enough on the order page. The first thing showing on that screen is the option to buy the product new. And THAT option was so large that my entire screen was filled with that option. However once I noticed the scroll-bar on the right side and scrolled down, there were my upgrade options presented BELOW the "Buy New" option.

Bottom line... IGNORE the "buy new" option and SCROLL down. The upgrade option is hidden down below the bottom of your screen where you can't see it.

Duhhh!

Leave a comment:

• websissy
    started a topic Licenses Active-Trying To Buy Suite-Getting Only New Price

Licenses Active-Trying To Buy Suite-Getting Only New Price

Okay, it's Friday Morning October 30th. I currently own 2 active licenses. Those licenses were active long before the presale was announced and they were still active on the day the sale was announced too. So, there are no shenanigans here. I went to the site a few minutes ago and tried to buy the Upgrade to Suite at the advertised $130 pre-sale price. However, all it's offering me (even AFTER I've logged-in to BOTH the members area and with the customer login AND with the Forums login) is the New Purchase price at $285.

What the devil am I doing wrong here? I've followed all the rules. I'm here BEFORE the expiration of the upgrade deadline. I'm trying to buy; but it won't sell me the product at the advertised price... and I DON'T have all day to screw around with this either. 9:00am Pacific time is 10:00 in my time zone and noon on the east coast. By that time I'll be in my car, driving all around the state making customer calls and deliveries.

Help!
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X