Please Help With This Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help With This Questions

1) Is it possible to convert my phpbb to Vbulletin? And will you help me to do that, because I know nothing about website things.

2) I need a hopepage listing the newest posts, and newest blogs, and if possible, newest members. It seems CMS provides this similar function, right?

3) Where can I get free Chat Room addon? (IP. Board has chat room feature. It is a pity that VB doesn't design this too.)

Nobody help answer these questions?

Comment

There is an script that will convert your database to vbulletin, then if you visit vbulletin.org you will find the other add ins you are looking for.

Comment

Script? I bet I can't handle this by myself.

And what is the difference between here and vbulletin.org?

Comment

Originally posted by jeffutogo View Post

And what is the difference between here and vbulletin.org?
          vbulletin.org is a community driven place for tons of open source add-ons to vbulletin. You can find a lot of stuff there... some very simple to implement, and some very complex... some very solid and stable, and some quite early in its development. Just do your homework before implementing anything.
          Mikey
          PDAPhoneHome ... Get Converged! / NortheastFoto ... Get Imaged!

Comment

Originally posted by mccollin View Post
            vbulletin.org is a community driven place for tons of open source add-ons to vbulletin
            All modifications are visible source, we require them to be, however, not all are open source. Some authors restrict the re-distribution of modifications.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffutogo View Post
              As long as you do a little research before attempting it, you shouldn't have too much trouble.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X