Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discount ending

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Discount ending

    Does this mean that it's coming soon, the discount ends in about 6 hours. I'm very anxious to get this product and would love to come home tomorrow having it released.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Closson View Post
    Does this mean that it's coming soon, the discount ends in about 6 hours. I'm very anxious to get this product and would love to come home tomorrow having it released.
    Soon? Yes. Tomorrow? HIGHLY doubt it
    "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time!"
    "It's important to only think about what you desire, not what you fear to achieve your ultimate goal!!"
    "When doors close, tear down the walls. Never give up!"

    Comment


    • #3
      Read the FAQ on the main page, midnight Texas time Friday, which will be in a little less than 27 hours.

      Comment


      • #4
        i'm about to charge up my card with a few
        http://webdirectoryforums.com - Web Directory Forums - Coming soon!
        http://linkageplus.com - PR5

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Abomination View Post
          Read the FAQ on the main page, midnight Texas time Friday, which will be in a little less than 27 hours.
          FAQ actually says:
          The pre-sale period will end on 11:59pm on Friday, October 30th, 2009 (Pacific time).

          http://www.vbulletin.com/faq.php#faq-84
          Translations provided by Google.

          Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API

          Comment


          • #6
            I have taken advantage of the pre-release pricing for all my sites, and cant wait for it's release to Gold!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by smirkley View Post
              I have taken advantage of the pre-release pricing for all my sites, and cant wait for it's release to Gold!
              Ditto here... really want to get going on migrating to this. I've had a hodge-podge of different scripts to do what the publishing suite is supposed to do, and support has been touch and go over the years. Will be nice to have one package to take care of the whole thing (in theory).
              Mikey
              PDAPhoneHome ... Get Converged! / NortheastFoto ... Get Imaged!

              Comment


              • #8
                Done buying too. Now the Suite waiting game starts...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Nice John Lennon avatar

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
                    FAQ actually says:
                    The pre-sale period will end on 11:59pm on Friday, October 30th, 2009 (Pacific time).

                    http://www.vbulletin.com/faq.php#faq-84
                    Opsie.

                    I believe that changed from our original conversation when it was decided 11:59pm where the servers were located (texas).

                    Thank you for the correction.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I guess I'll jump in to the pool and join you folks too, so here I comeeeee!

                      Comment

                      widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X