Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Upgrade to vb4 Forum from expired owned vb3.8 licence ready?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrade to vb4 Forum from expired owned vb3.8 licence ready?

It has been mentioned they are working on it. I check it this morning and the option to upgrade to Forum only is greyed out (coming soon)

Do I miss something? There are only 2,3 days left before the deadline.

Originally posted by quantnet View Post
    It has been mentioned they are working on it. I check it this morning and the option to upgrade to Forum only is greyed out (coming soon)

Do I miss something? There are only 2,3 days left before the deadline.
    Don't expect it before the pre-sale ends... there have been no promises that a pre-sale offer will be made for Forums Only.
    My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
    vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

Expired License to vB4 Forum-only license is $175. This is compared to $195 for a brand new customer. It's a measly $20, but if quantnet wants to save the $20, he/she has to be able to upgrade WITHIN the pre-sale offer time limit.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
        Don't expect it before the pre-sale ends... there have been no promises that a pre-sale offer will be made for Forums Only.
        But I'm able to buy the suite for $190 ($60 discount) within the sale period. I'm unable to get $175 forum upgrade.
        $15 is not a lot for me but I should be able to upgrade/buy the product I want. This does seem to force me to buy suite now or pay full price later to upgrade to forum or suite.

Is there any official word on this? I seem to see someone from VB mentioned they are working to have the forum upgrade available before the deadline.

Comment

Can anyone from VB comment on this?

Comment

The forum only upgrade won't be offered untill after the pre-sale is over.

Comment

I think they should give at least 30 day from thet send the email to customer not only 16 days

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X