Upgrading to vB4 Pub Suite...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrading to vB4 Pub Suite...

Not sure if this has already been answered before or not, but if I buy-in now during the pre-sale, would I be able to have access to vB Blog for my existing vB3 installation? Or is that not possible?
    -- David.

If I spend much more time browsing these forums, I could be subjected to: 1. Burnt retinas, 2. Angry customers, 3. Lack of moderation, 4. Arguments.
    This used to be a nice place; what the hell's gone wrong?

I have purchased the suite already, and I've been looking in my customer area, I can't see any download for the blog available with 3.* series, but when 4.0 comes out, the blog will be implemented into the 'suite' version.

So to answer your question, No you won't get the blog with 3.* - You'll need to wait for 4.0 and have the suite license.
    Xbox Fan-site: www.XboxCommunity.net

Xbox 360 Achievements: www.x360achievements.com

Comment

Originally posted by Alteran Ancient View Post
      Not sure if this has already been answered before or not, but if I buy-in now during the pre-sale, would I be able to have access to vB Blog for my existing vB3 installation? Or is that not possible?
      I dont think so, because before the 4.0 series (that is soon launching) you had to purchase the blog separately.
      George Beale
      www.millenniumcapitalgroupllc.com - Investment company | www.recyclingbootcamp.com - Where recyclers can come to network with one another! | www.viprecycling.com - Scrap Metal, Junk, & Electronic Recyclers! | www.biddingextreme.com - Online Auction Site |

Comment

Actually, if you submit a support ticket, I'm sure they will assist you with this. In fact, I know of one occurrence of this already where they granted access to the blog download for vB 3.x for a customer who upgraded to the suite.

[edit]If you're already a Licensed Customer, you can see the thread in the Licensed Customer Feedback forum for verification: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...wnload-vB-Blog[/edit]
        No...No...Meester vBulletin, he no work right.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X