Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I SEAMLESSLY incorporate vBulletin into my white label social networking software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I SEAMLESSLY incorporate vBulletin into my white label social networking software

Ok I am currently setting up a social network with a white label software platform.

But it has a TERRIBLE forum platform.

Can I SEAMLESSLY incorporate a vBulletin into my site so that there is addtional sign-in required?

So once they sign into my main site, they wont be able to tell any difference and wont be required to log in twice - which people wouldnt want to put up with.

Thanks.

I think if you want to have integrated logins, it won't be very seamless. Someones going to have to do some work to get that part going. I'd recommend using the vBulletin user authentication system, and add some plugins to generate the extra cookies for the rest of the social network.
    - the makers of VaultWiki

Comment

Originally posted by thincom2000 View Post
      I think if you want to have integrated logins, it won't be very seamless. Someones going to have to do some work to get that part going. I'd recommend using the vBulletin user authentication system, and add some plugins to generate the extra cookies for the rest of the social network.
      What do you mean integrated logins?

My members will each have their own user ID & password with their own full profile page on the social network.

So youre saying with the help of the plugins/widgets I can have it setup where they just log in with their main ID & password & wont be required to do so again for the vBulletin portion?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X