Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long after purchase does it generally take to get access to the script?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How long after purchase does it generally take to get access to the script?

    I purchased the script yesterday via Paypal (no echeck). Perhaps I am jumping the gun, I thought I would get some form of automated email/instant access, but I did not. I emailed sales today to ask whats up, but no response. How long does one generally wait for access? Thanks!

  • #2
    Usually within minutes you get the email. Yours probably went to your junk email. Probably the same thing happened with your response from sales. Add the vbulletin.com domain to your safe senders list. Then email [email protected] to ask them to resend the email from your order.

    Comment


    • #3
      I don't have a junk mail folder for it to go to. Can someone from the support team check into this for me please? I'd like to get access and download the script tonight. Thanks for your help.

      Comment


      • #4
        you will not get to download the 4.0 forums or suite yet as they are still in beta testing.

        you can download the newest 3.x.x version however.

        with all the work going into the beta testing to get a gold version ready it will take a bit longer than usuial to get any email from vB. i ordered the suite and got the sales recipt email almost two days later.

        all isp emails have junk mail folders afaik. i have had many isps over the years and all had a junk mail folder exept webtv.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Mike Anime View Post
          you will not get to download the 4.0 forums or suite yet as they are still in beta testing.

          you can download the newest 3.x.x version however.

          with all the work going into the beta testing to get a gold version ready it will take a bit longer than usuial to get any email from vB. i ordered the suite and got the sales recipt email almost two days later.

          all isp emails have junk mail folders afaik. i have had many isps over the years and all had a junk mail folder exept webtv.
          I disabled the folder and have all junk mail sent straight to my account. There is not that much since I do not publicly publish my Email address. I understand that I can not download 4.0. I want to download 3.8.

          Can someone within the company help me here? I am not getting any reply emails from sales. If emails are being sent to me it is never making it to my email box. I can not open a support ticket because I do not have a vB site username/password. PM me and I will provide you any details you need to assist.

          Thanks for your help.

          Comment


          • #6
            You can try sending an email to [email protected] - this will automatically open a ticket.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Dismounted View Post
              You can try sending an email to [email protected] - this will automatically open a ticket.
              I've sent two emails so far, one each day. No luck. I even sent them alternate email addresses (and cc'ed the email on them) and even gave them telephone #'s to contact me at if needed. I am not sure what else I can do? Can anyone help me??

              Comment


              • #8
                Did you get an auto-reply with a link to your ticket, or some kind of anti-spam responder? If you didn't, it means the email didn't get through.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Dismounted View Post
                  Did you get an auto-reply with a link to your ticket, or some kind of anti-spam responder? If you didn't, it means the email didn't get through.
                  No I did not. I seem to get the auto emails to the reply's to my messages from vbulletin but nothing else. I am going to try to call Sales again today to see if I can get someone on the phone.I never imagined it would take this long to get access to the product.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Remember guys that there is still a bug with getting replies and automatic messages from Vbulletin. Have to be patient.
                    George Beale
                    www.millenniumcapitalgroupllc.com - Investment company | www.recyclingbootcamp.com - Where recyclers can come to network with one another! | www.viprecycling.com - Scrap Metal, Junk, & Electronic Recyclers! | www.biddingextreme.com - Online Auction Site |

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I was about to point that out George.

                      vBulletin are having issues with e-mails - be patient or PM support.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by James Birkett View Post
                        I was about to point that out George.

                        vBulletin are having issues with e-mails - be patient or PM support.
                        I called Sales and had them change my email address to something coming to a different domain and it worked perfectly. I was getting mail from vB at my original address just before the move off the forum to vB4. Anyone know what type of problems and a ETR?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Chads - I had this exact same problem.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Chads, You chose to buy the product in the heaviest sales week vbulletin sales has EVER seen.

                            There are literally thousands of customers trying to buy the upgrade to the new 4.0 suite product before midnight tonight. I just did that moments ago myself. Those sales guys at vbulletin are REAL busy this week what with bustin their cajones every day and drinking themselves into a stupor with their commission $$ every night and coming to work the next morning all hung over. Be patient, friend. They'll get around to you in a month or two. {just kidding!} If you're lucky, by then the new product may even be out of Alpha test and into Beta!

                            Welcome to the often-surly mob but usually helpful mob that is the vBulletin user community! Now, quit *****in and grab a bucket and help us bail out this boat, please!
                            Last edited by websissy; Fri 30th Oct '09, 7:07am.

                            Comment

                            widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X