X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• steven s
    replied
    Originally posted by Ray Morgan View Post
    This is correct. We have just a few remaining showstoppers holding this up, and those are the bugs that are getting all of the attention right now.

We're working on it!
    Really should extend the pre-release sale date.

Leave a comment:

• Abomination
    replied
    This is correct. We have just a few remaining showstoppers holding this up, and those are the bugs that are getting all of the attention right now.
    This explains much. vb.com beta appeared to have been rapidly changing for the better and now it seems to have slowed a bit. Thanks Ray.

Leave a comment:

• GeorgeB
    replied

We're working on it!
    I personally cannot wait at all! I am going to enjoy the 4.0 version. It is what I have been searching for when it comes to my current forum.

Leave a comment:

• al3ash8
    replied
    I hope to see it soon

Leave a comment:

• pingme
    replied
    Meanwhile, can we get more screen shot like how an article page would look like, we have the front page but no idea on how article page would be like....

We're working on it!

Leave a comment:

• Ray Morgan
    replied
    Originally posted by ct2k7 View Post
    I believe that it is still in the works, with a few major bugs being ironed out as well a content being populated, but I see the CMS page is errornous.

Originally posted by interfx View Post
    Any chance before Friday?
    We're working on it!

Leave a comment:

• interfx
    replied
    I've been holding off to go ahead and upgradeuntil I actually see a working version of the CMS... I'm OK with the forums, but the CMS really is the decision point for me.

Any chance before Friday?

Leave a comment:

• Shamil.
    replied
    I believe that it is still in the works, with a few major bugs being ironed out as well a content being populated, but I see the CMS page is errornous.

Leave a comment:

• ampersand
    replied
    from the screenshots there were allready content, why not just import that data ?

Leave a comment:

• Pope Viper
    replied
    I believe I saw a blurb from either Steve or Wayne that they're developing content for the CMS, so hopefully we'll see it soon.

Leave a comment:

• cmeinck
    started a topic When can we see the CMS running?

When can we see the CMS running?

I realize that you won't have a demo available, but I'd simply like to see the product running. I'm currently using both Joomla and Wordpress, so this is a major move for me. I'd like some reassurance that the product exists beyond screenshots, which could be mockups. This would also provide us with a better of idea of how the product might perform in the real world. Similar to your launching vB 4 forums, I'd like to see Jelsoft do the same with the CMS.

It will allow people to assess the current state of the CMS and ask relevant questions.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X