Best Answer/ Accepted Solution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Answer/ Accepted Solution

If I have vBulletin setup for a support forum, is there a feature that will allow when a member asks a question, and after several responses they get the solution, they (or a moderator) can flag the correct solution as the "best answer" and have that response jump to the top of the thread. Sort of like Best Answer on Yahoo! Answers or Accepted Solution on Experts-Exchange.com.

Cheers,
    Jordan

EDIT: Thinking about it now, having the best answer jump to the top of the thread might mess up the flow of the discussion in the thread. It would be better to leave it where it is, but have it get highlighted in some way, and get a link/button in OP's post to jump you to that solution. (hopefully my explanation makes sense). Is this at all possible in vB?

There may be a modification over at vbulletin.org.
    Shamil Nunhuck, - Radon Systems Ltd.
    VPS + Dedicated Server Hosting and Management
    vBulletin Hosting and Services
    Server / Website Consultation

Comment

I looked on vbulletin.org but couldn't find anything. Then again, I'm not completely sure how best to phrase the search. I searched for "best answer" "best answer support" and "accepted solution"

Comment

Originally posted by killa101 View Post
        I looked on vbulletin.org but couldn't find anything. Then again, I'm not completely sure how best to phrase the search. I searched for "best answer" "best answer support" and "accepted solution"
        If you're looking for a certain modification or solution, your best bet is to ask at vbulletin.org directly. Modifications are not discussed here, and someone over there might point you to what you're looking for.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X