Pre-Sale Question on purchasing vB4 and installation domain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-Sale Question on purchasing vB4 and installation domain

If I went ahead and purchased vB 4 Suite, waited for it's GOLD release, can I install it on a different domain from the one linked to my vB forum account?

Originally posted by too_cool_3 View Post
    If I went ahead and purchased vB 4 Suite, waited for it's GOLD release, can I install it on a different domain from the one linked to my vB forum account?
    Did you upgrade (Getting the $130/$190 suite deal) or did you buy a new license at $235?

Comment

I would choose a new license for the Suite if I decide to go ahead with the buy. Really hoping the CMS lives up to the hype, currently running vBportal..

Comment

Originally posted by too_cool_3 View Post
        I would choose a new license for the Suite if I decide to go ahead with the buy. Really hoping the CMS lives up to the hype, currently running vBportal..
        If you buy a new licence (NOT the $130 offer), then yes, you would be able to use your existing owned license on another domain.

Comment

Perfect, thank you for the reply. I was only confused because I have not purchased the domain yet as I'm still in the process of choosing the name and plan to instal vB4 GOLD once it is released in order to start a new forum and just wanted to make sure I would be able to instal it on that domain if I purchase now.

Comment

You can change the domain registered to where your forum is installed in your license information, in the members area, whenever you want.

You are only allowed one version of the software installed at any one time, for each license.

So yes if you purchase the CMS now, you can install it on a domain you will be buying in the future.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X