Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cant download vbulletin 4?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cant download vbulletin 4?

    Hello my license expired in Jun 09th '10 and well how come i cant upgrade/download vbulletin as it says on the website site upgrade free?

  • #2
    vB 4.0 is not available for download until Gold Release.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by mabersoft View Post
      Hello my license expired in Jun 09th '10 and well how come i cant upgrade/download vbulletin as it says on the website site upgrade free?
      Its not ready yet, somewhere it says that if you upgrade and take advantage of the discount you have to download the current version (3.8.4) until the new one is released, which they are predicting Dec I think, looking at other threads and comments on here
      Midlands Heritage Forum

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by mabersoft View Post
        Hello my license expired in Jun 09th '10 and well how come i cant upgrade/download vbulletin as it says on the website site upgrade free?
        You have to wait.

        Originally posted by THE__DRIFTER View Post
        vB 4.0 is not available for download until Gold Release.
        Well said

        Originally posted by yamahapaul View Post
        Its not ready yet, somewhere it says that if you upgrade and take advantage of the discount you have to download the current version (3.8.4) until the new one is released, which they are predicting Dec I think, looking at other threads and comments on here
        Just like everyone else in here who wants to take advantage of the pre-orders everyone has to wait for the gold release.
        Aussiefootyforums

        New Site New forum
        Come and talk sports all day long


        Comment


        • #5
          The upgrade is not free as you see it - The free part means you can use vb4 forever if you have an owned license, but you can only download the updates until your license expires (in Jun 2010). If you want more updates after that date, you will have to upgrade to forums 4 classic for $175, or buy the suite now for $130 (only a few days left!)

          Comment

          widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X