Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom_M
    replied
    I think I'll start saving now for the suite. It's just a pity I didn't have the money now to take advantage of the special offer, but that's life

Leave a comment:

• mondiuk
    replied
    Why not save the money than when you got them all you go back and buy full licence at once.. it will bee cheaper then leased licence..

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Unfortunately we are simply not able to accommodate multiple payments. Sorry.

Leave a comment:

• rootnik
    replied
    This would be a great idea. Pay $80 initially (cost of the old forum license), and then $20 a month until the license is paid in full. It would help those who really want to use vbulletin but can not afford to shell out $230+ at one time.

It is not something I would be interested in personally, but I can see it helping some.

Leave a comment:

• Tom_M
    replied
    I couldn't afford to pay for a owned licence straight off so i got a leased licence and then a owned licence. It was more expensive doing it that way, but the only way I could afford to do it. I certainly can't afford the special offer right now, I'd like to have it, but it's not possible. Just hope there is a way to do it in the future.

Tom

Leave a comment:

• Shamil.
    replied
    They might look into it in the future, but it's not really good as a payment scheme.

Leave a comment:

• helios84
    replied
    I understand but it is also a future option

Leave a comment:

• Shamil.
    replied
    At this moment, it is not possible to do so.

Leave a comment:

• helios84
    started a topic multi payments?

multi payments?

hi, for those who may have difficulty paying the new license or upgrade you may propose a payment spread over two or three times. Once everything is settled you activate the account, yes, no?
    thx
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X