X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GeorgeB
    replied
    Originally posted by Ted Clore View Post
    Perhaps the reason you are repeating this so much, is because it isn't clearly stated in a place that all of us can find it. I to was confused about this. And now that I have purchased the upgrade Suite, I am concerned that it will be happening very soon. I would hate to have to pay in Oct 09 and not get it until months later. And that isn't being rude either.
    I doubt that they will do a presale on vb 4.0 suite that is ending in 3 days, for software that wont be released for month. It will be out before December I am sure, but unfortunately no way to tell.

Leave a comment:

• Ted Clore
    replied
    Good move.

Leave a comment:

• Shamil.
    replied
    I have to suggest that this be put into the FAQ. I am not sure why it's not already there.

Leave a comment:

• Ted Clore
    replied
    Perhaps the reason you are repeating this so much, is because it isn't clearly stated in a place that all of us can find it. I to was confused about this. And now that I have purchased the upgrade Suite, I am concerned that it will be happening very soon. I would hate to have to pay in Oct 09 and not get it until months later. And that isn't being rude either.

Leave a comment:

• uprentiss
    replied
    lol i dont like people sorry for you taking time out to bother my post with a question thats been asked

Leave a comment:

• Shamil.
    replied
    Originally posted by uprentiss View Post
    so there is no round about time and i have searched the damn forum

no reason for people to be so rude

I am not being rude - it's the stress of repeating the same thing over and over again.

I can see another thread asking the same thing on the same forum page:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	diff3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.2 KB
ID:	3675290

Leave a comment:

• Ptwiggens
    replied
    Who's knows... but definitely longer than paypal or your credit card will allow you to initiate a chargeback.

Leave a comment:

• uprentiss
    replied
    so there is no round about time and i have searched the damn forum

no reason for people to be so rude

Leave a comment:

• Shamil.
    replied
    Try searching the forum. The answer is, when it's ready!

Leave a comment:

• uprentiss
    replied
    i couldnt find one

could you not be a smart ass and be helpful? ty

Leave a comment:

• HMBeaty
    replied
    Have you not seen the hundreds of other threads asking this same exact question?

Leave a comment:

• uprentiss
    started a topic when is vb 4.0

when is vb 4.0

gonna be released
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X