Admin Demo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin Demo

When will the Admin demo be available again?

Not sure. I will bring this up at Monday's staff meeting.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

better bring donuts could be a long meeting.

Comment

I am new to to vB forums and liked a lot the idea of the demo, we started this new forum and thought it would be piece of cake with a demo where one can mess without damaging the main forum... too bad that the demo is out of order now! We need it asap! Please!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bergler View Post
          When will the Admin demo be available again?
          Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
          Not sure. I will bring this up at Monday's staff meeting.
          Seconded. I'd like to get a chance to play with this, or at least peek at it a little bit before I plunk down the coin. Even if it's the 3.whatever version, I'd still like to get a basic idea of what I'm getting into here.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by roller View Post
            Seconded. I'd like to get a chance to play with this, or at least peek at it a little bit before I plunk down the coin. Even if it's the 3.whatever version, I'd still like to get a basic idea of what I'm getting into here.

Thanks.
            I'm going to purchase it for both of my sites regardless but was hoping to have a look just to whats its all about!!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X