Admin panel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin panel

Can we get screenshots of the admin panel? Because those that purchase it will also most likely be admins of their own communities. And I would just like a quick preview of how much it differs from previous generations vbulletin.

It's not released yet.

Comment

I know vbulletin 4.0 isn't released yet, but I'm sure they've at least finished the admin panel by now.

Comment

Originally posted by Hakou View Post
        Can we get screenshots of the admin panel? Because those that purchase it will also most likely be admins of their own communities. And I would just like a quick preview of how much it differs from previous generations vbulletin.
        The ACP looks like the 3.x series... nothing interesting too see except perhaps how the style system works, and the CMS management area...
        "Have no fear of perfection - you'll never reach it!' -Team Skunkworkssigpic
        "I was a Hidden Treasure and loved to be known. Therefore I created the Creation that I might be known"

Comment

Oh ok, thanks for the information NolFito.

Comment

it is expected (afaik) that the vbulliten v4.0 admin control pannel will nto be too different from the 3.x series.
            However, they are planning to upgrade it later in the 4.x timeline (prob 4.2).

Comment

Originally posted by Hakou View Post
              Over all it looks and functions pretty much the same. While we want to rework the Admin Control Center, the overwhelming response right now is that it works and working on fixing the underlying foundation of vBulletin is more important. A good portion of those foundations are what is included in vBulletin 4.0.
              Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
              The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
              vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
              Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

The admin panel will be much as it is in 3.8 sadly, but to be fair the company have been open about this for as long as I can remember.

I quite like the existing one anyway. All it really lacks is an option search.
                MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.2 Demo
                AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X