Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    As you can see vB4 is in Beta testing now. While we cannot predict which bugs will be found in further testing we are hoping to have the final release within a few weeks. Please note that is not a guarantee and a lot will depend on the bugs found during the Beta test.

Leave a comment:

• Dzi13
    replied
    I thought that version 4 will be aviabile at begining of next month

Leave a comment:

• Garamond
    replied
    As stated earlier, I highly doubt it will be finished before January. Remember, it's in very early beta stages. Expect several beta-releases until they reach RC. And even then, we can expect several Release Candidates before we reach the official v4.0. In my opinion, we can see a release in January, at the very earliest.

Leave a comment:

• Darkimmortal
    replied
    Maybe by some incredible luck they will release it shortly after the pre-order period ends. After all, products usually do get released at that point.

It certainly seems pretty much ready for release, other than the lack of CMS demo.

Leave a comment:

• Shamil.
    replied
    Ok, vbulletin 4 will be available between now and december 31st (I hope, if all goes to plan).

Leave a comment:

• Sworm1
    replied
    Originally posted by ct2k7 View Post
    vBulletin 4.0 will be available in Q4 2009, i.e between 2 weeks away and 2 months. I doubt that it will spill over into Q1 2010.
    Please can you write in a comprensible mode? I'm Italian and my english is very bad,
    can you explain me when vb4 will be released?

Leave a comment:

• spiderweb
    replied
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Shamil.
    replied
    vBulletin 4.0 will be available in Q4 2009, i.e between 2 weeks away and 2 months. I doubt that it will spill over into Q1 2010.

Leave a comment:

• spiderweb
    started a topic Available When?

Available When?

Is there a tentative release date for vb4 suite?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X