Available When?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Available When?

Is there a tentative release date for vb4 suite?

vBulletin 4.0 will be available in Q4 2009, i.e between 2 weeks away and 2 months. I doubt that it will spill over into Q1 2010.
    Shamil Nunhuck, - Radon Systems Ltd.
    VPS + Dedicated Server Hosting and Management
    vBulletin Hosting and Services
    Server / Website Consultation

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ct2k7 View Post
        vBulletin 4.0 will be available in Q4 2009, i.e between 2 weeks away and 2 months. I doubt that it will spill over into Q1 2010.
        Please can you write in a comprensible mode? I'm Italian and my english is very bad,
        can you explain me when vb4 will be released?

Comment

Ok, vbulletin 4 will be available between now and december 31st (I hope, if all goes to plan).
          Shamil Nunhuck, - Radon Systems Ltd.
          VPS + Dedicated Server Hosting and Management
          vBulletin Hosting and Services
          Server / Website Consultation

Comment

Maybe by some incredible luck they will release it shortly after the pre-order period ends. After all, products usually do get released at that point.

It certainly seems pretty much ready for release, other than the lack of CMS demo.
            vB4 SuperCharged
            http://www.gamingmasters.co.uk

Comment

As stated earlier, I highly doubt it will be finished before January. Remember, it's in very early beta stages. Expect several beta-releases until they reach RC. And even then, we can expect several Release Candidates before we reach the official v4.0. In my opinion, we can see a release in January, at the very earliest.

Comment

I thought that version 4 will be aviabile at begining of next month
                Download Windows Software

Comment

As you can see vB4 is in Beta testing now. While we cannot predict which bugs will be found in further testing we are hoping to have the final release within a few weeks. Please note that is not a guarantee and a lot will depend on the bugs found during the Beta test.
                  Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                  Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X